Tips Awnings, motorhome, accessories Camping
All our products are manufactured following our strigt quality controls. In addition, we submit our fabrics to continuous controls, where we check the tension, resistance to water pressure, the colour fastness and resistance to weather conditions.
In order to enjoy your awning, kitchen tent, Explorer,…… for a long time, we ask you consider the following tips:
- For an easy and convenient mounting of your awning, use a sliding product for the awning kador, specially for the caravan rail.
- It is suggested to install the awning a tie down kit and reinforce it with roof/wall poles, for a better fastening of your awning to the ground and prevent any damage due to high winds.
- It is suggested to check the tension of the awning during the first days, to correct if there is any change, tightening the frame tubes until the fabric has its proper shape.
- For cleaning the awning, kitchen tent or Explorer, use plentiful water, a soft brush and mild soap. Remove dirt with a flow of water. This should be done with the awning mounted. The best is to do the cleaning at least once or twice a year. Pay special attention in the roof, sides and corners.
DO NOT USE DETERGENTS OR OTHER ABRASIVE CLEANING AGENTS.
- Remember that your awning, kitchen tent or Explorer, can burn. Do not place cookers, heats, lights, or anything that produces a lot of heat near the side walls and roof, and keep exits clear of obstacles.
- We only use the best zippers to ensure the opening and closing for long time. We remind you, for better use and duration of them, to use waterproofing and sliding spray.
- When you buy a ground sheet for your awning, kitchen tent or Explorer, is recommended that exceeds form 30 to 50cms the maximum dimension provided.
- When for fold our awning, kitchen tent or Explorer, and the frame, is essential that it is clean and dry as possible before folding, which will facilitate the folding and increase its durability. Keep it unfold a minimum of 12 hours until all traces of humidity disappear.
- Ventilation is more important than we think, especially in fabric awning made from PVC. Condensation inside the awning can not be avoided completely. Leave nets open for ventilation whenever it is possible. You can place a plastic under the floor of the awning, so that humidity does not rise to the roof.
- Our range of awnings offers different compositions and fabric qualities. PVC Trevira (easy to clean and robust) or PVA Valmex (lightweight and breathable) both high quality and long lasting. Make the right choice of your awning fabric, depending on the area and weather where you are staying.
- It is important to choose the right size for your caravan awning.
FOLLOWING THESE TIPS, WE ASSURE YOU VILL INCREASE THE DURABILITY OF YOUR AWNING, KITCHEN TENT OR SAFARI, AND YOU WILL ENJOY THE MOST OUR PORDUCTS AND OUR LEISURE TIME.
Esta entrada también está disponible en: Spanish